Chicken Wings in Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup your favorite bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Cut off and discard wing tips.
- Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- Rinse wings, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season wings with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place wings on broiler pan and broil about 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes on each side OR until brown.
- Transfer wings to Slow Cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and place Slow Cooker on High for 2 hour or Low for 4 hours.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/