Chicken Wings in Honey Sauce
- 2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- salt and pepper salt and pepper
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- sesame seed
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Cut off and discard wing tips.
- Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- Sprinkle wing parts with salt and pepper.
- Place wing parts on broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 20 minutes – 10 minutes per side – or until chicken is brown. Transfer chicken to crock pot.
- For sauce, combine Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil and garlic in bowl.
- Pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2-2 /2 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/