Chiffon Honey Cake
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup coffee
- Beat the eggs well, add sugar and beat at high speed until light & creamy.
- Add oil and Sue Bee Honey, beating at medium speed until well blended.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to mixture alternately with coffee.
- Pour into an ungreased 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 F and bake for one hour longer.
- When cake is done, invert and cool completely before removing from pan.
- If it sticks before removing pan, run a knife around the edges to loosen.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/