- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup onion
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 2/3 cup dark Beer
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- kidney bean
- cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 large celery rib
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 bay leaves
- sour cream
- In a large kettle, stir fry the onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in the vegetable oil for about 8 minutes or until tender.
- Add the ground beef and cook until done.
- Return meat to kettle, add remainder of ingredients (and kidney beans) and enough water to come to the top of the chili ingredients.
- Stir til mixed completely.
- Simmer on low heat, uncovered for at least 3 hours.
- Top with cheddar cheese and sour cream if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/