Chinese Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 3/4 cup grated carrot
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 packet Good Seasons oriental sesame salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Vinegar and Oil
- Pour 1/3 cup of the dressing over chicken in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Mix remaining dressing, peanut butter, Sue Bee Honey and pepper until well blended; set aside.
- Cook chicken and marinade in large skillet on medium-high heat about 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Mix chicken, spaghetti, carrot, onions and cilantro in large bowl.
- Add peanut butter mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/