Chinese Roast Chicken
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 whole broiler-fryer chicken
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix together Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, dry mustard, ginger, garlic and ground black pepper to make the marinade.
- Place chicken in a bowl or zip lock plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over it.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Turn the chicken over in marinade occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roast chicken on rack until chicken is dark brown and a fork can be inserted with ease, at least 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Bring marinade to full boil and use to baste chicken every 15 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/