- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 German chocolate cake mix (without the pudding)
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 5-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 14-ounce bag caramels
- 1 6-ounce package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Heat over to 350 F.
- Mix together dry cake mix, Sue Bee Honey, margarine, nuts and all but 1/4 cup evaporated milk.
- Spread half of dough into an ungreased 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes and remove from oven..
- Heat caramels and remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and caramels are melted.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and coconut evenly over baked layer.
- Drizzle with caramel mixture.
- Drop remaining dough by tablespoons over caramel and spread.
- Bake until cake portion is slightly dry to touch, 15-20 minutes.
- Cool or refrigerate and cut into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/