Chocolate and Cherries Granola
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 cups oats
- 1/2-1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2-1 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, pecans, coconut, wheat germ, brown sugar and salt.
- Combine the the Sue Bee Honey, oil, water and vanilla. Add to oat mixture and toss until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Allow to cool.
- Stir in the cherries and chocolate chips.
- Store in an air tight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/