Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Combine syrup ingredients in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted and syrup is hot, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- For pancakes, combine eggs, milk and oil; add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a lightly greased hot griddle for each pancake.
- Turn when bubbles form on top.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Keep warm.
- Serve with warm syrup poured over pancakes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/