Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 10-ounce package peanut butter chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or flavoring
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Butter a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish, coating it well.
- Melt chocolate chips, one cup of the peanut butter chips, Sue Bee Honey and condensed milk over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from stove.
- Stir in vanilla, remaining peanut butter chips and nuts.
- Pour into baking dish.
- When cool, cut into squares and store in a cool place.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/