Chocolate-Peanut Crisp Bars
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup good semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- Melt the peanut butter and Sue Bee Honey in a very large pot, stirring frequently.
- When hot through, remove from the heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until they melt.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir in the peanuts and rice crisps.
- Press into an oiled 9""x 13"" inch pan.
- Chill and cut into squares.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/