Kara Culpepper’s Chocolate-Raspberry Honey Pie runner up entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Chocolate-Raspberry Honey Pie
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 ounces block-style cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 6-ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 6-ounce prepared chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Fresh raspberries and chocolate curls (optional)
- With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey and vanilla for 5 minutes until well-combined and fluffy.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust and smooth top.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, combine raspberry jam and 1 tablespoon of honey in a small sauce pan or skillet.
- Over low heat, stir constantly just until jam and honey are mixed and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla or almond extract. Slice pie into 6 wedges.
- Drizzle some raspberry-honey sauce over each slice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and chocolate curls, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/