- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 1/2 cups natural bran
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 F and grease muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt with the milk. Mix in the Sue Bee Honey, beaten egg and vanilla.
- Add the bran and wheat germ, mix and let stand for several minutes to absorb the liquids.
- Into another bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. Stir together well.
- Add to the wet mixture and stir only until combined.
- Drop mixture into muffin tins until 1/3 full.
- Add 1 heaping teaspoon raspberry preserves to the middle of each muffin tin.
- Top with remaining muffin batter until each tin is 3/4 full.
- Place the muffin tins on a baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, until muffins have a firm feel and slightly springs back when lightly touched.
- Let cool 5 minutes in the tins, then turn out and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/