Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 (1oz. each) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Melt chocolate squares and combine Sue Bee Honey, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until just mixed.
- Pour batter into 2 medium greased loaf pans and bake 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Makes 10 slices per loaf or 20 slices per recipe.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/