- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 16 pieces chicken
- In large bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey, garlic, cinnamon, sherry, chicken broth, salt, pepper and lemon.
- Add in chicken and marinate 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lay chicken in a single layer in large baking dish or aluminum pans.
- Pour marinade over chicken (marinade will thicken) and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve with noodles and salad.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/