Our Cinnamon Honey Pancakes are perfect to cook up for breakfast in bed. The honey is actually mixed into the batter, making a fluffy, sweet pancake. For an extra touch, drizzle some infused or plain honey over the top!
Cinnamon Honey Pancakes
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Vanilla infused honey
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry elements and mix well.
- Pour the batter on a hot frying pan.
- When bubbles form around the edges, flip the pancake and continue frying until lightly browned.
- Drizzle plain or vanilla-infused honey over the top for syrup.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/