Add a warming taste to your tea with some cinnamon infused honey. It’s also tasty enough by itself that you can spread it on a piece of toast to enjoy.
Cinnamon Infused Honey
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Pour 1 cup of honey into a saucepan and add the cinnamon sticks.
- Push the cinnamon sticks down with a spoon to submerge them in the honey.
- Let the mixture warm up for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from the stove and let the infused honey sit from 2 hours to 2 weeks.
- Store in a glass jar.
- Straining the cinnamon infused honey is optional.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/