Citrus Marinated Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Combine ingredients in a large Ziploc freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible.
- Label and freeze.
- Defrost overnight in the fridge; pork will marinate as it defrosts.
- To serve, remove chops from bag and place in a non-stick skillet; reserve marinade.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until brown, repeat for other side.
- Add marinade, and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 7 minutes, or until chops are no longer pink in the middle. Transfer pork to a plate and cover. Turn heat to high and whisk for 3-5 minutes until sauce is thick. Spoon over pork. Pork Chops can also be made on the BBQ/Grill if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/