Citrus Shrimp and Spinach Salad
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb small shrimp
- 2 large oranges
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- 3 cups torn spinach leaves
- 3 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup toasted pecan pieces
- In a small bowl, mix together the Sue Bee Honey, mustard, orange juice and vinegar; cover and refrigerate.
- Either on a large serving platter or on individual salad plates, layer in the following order: lettuce leaves, spinach, onion slices, cucumber slices, orange pieces and shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Drizzle with honey mustard mixture.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/