Make these Classic Honey Baked Beans using Sue Bee Honey for a side dish at your next barbecue!
Classic Honey Baked Beans
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 slices low-fat and low-sodium bacon
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 15-ounce cans navy beans
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Saute bacon until slightly crisp and remove from skillet. Crumble and set aside.
- 2. Saute onion in the same skillet until tender and translucent.
- 3. In a medium-size bowl combine and blend Sue Bee® Honey, bacon, onion, beans, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 5. Transfer combined ingredients into a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover dish with foil.
- 6. Bake for 30 minutes. Take dish from oven and remove foil.
- 7. Return ingredients to oven and bake an additional 45 minutes, uncovered. Serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/