Cold Marinated Shrimp and Avocados
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound large peeled cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 medium avocados, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Combine the shrimp, onions, cilantro, corn and avocados. Set aside.
- Whisk together the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, pepper, salt and garlic.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil.
- Gently stir two mixtures together until shrimp is thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and red onion, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/