Whether you're having people over to watch the big game or ring in the new year, a bowlful of this Sesame Honey Snack Mix featuring 1/3 cup of Sue Bee Honey is the perfect way to satisfy a craving!
1/3 cup Sue Bee Honey
3 cups Chex cereal (any variety)
3 cups checkerboard-shaped pretzels
3 cups sesame sticks
1 cup mixed nuts (any variety)
4 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 Tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted, if desired)
1. Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. In ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan, mix cereal, pretzels, sesame sticks and nuts.
3. In medium bowl, mix honey, butter and sesame seeds.
4. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
5. Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 30 minutes.
7. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.