Easter Chick Sugar Cookies
Celebrate Easter by making these Chick Sugar Cookies from Diamonds for Dessert.
Sue Bee Honey Potato Rolls
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 packet active dry or instant yeast
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, room temperature
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 7 cups flour
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir water and Sue Bee Honey® together while slowly adding yeast. Set aside for 2 minutes.
2. Add mashed potatoes, butter, eggs and salt, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or dough hook.
3. Gradually add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, continuing to stir until even. Knead dough using dough hook or on a floured surface until dough is smooth and elastic.
4. Place the dough in a clean mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
5. Remove dough from mixing bowl and transfer to a floured surface.
6. Divide the dough in half and create 20 pieces of equal size. Roll each piece into a small ball.
7. Place 10 balls of dough into a greased 8-inch round pan. Cover with a towel and place in a warm spot to rise, about 2 hours.
8. Preheat oven to 375 F and bake the rolls for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Brush warm rolls with Sue Bee Honey.