No fall celebration would be complete without a little pumpkin-flavore
3-8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
9 inch graham cracker crust
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
15 oz. can pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup Sue Bee Honey
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Beat together cream cheese, honey and sugar until smooth.
3. Add vanilla, pumpkin, eggs and spices and beat until well blended.
4. Pour filling into graham cracker crust and bake 60 to 70 minutes.
5. Cool and serve with whipped cream if desired.