Corn Muffins Like Kenny Rogers Roasters
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cream together Sue Bee Honey, butter, sugar, eggs, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add flour, cornmeal and baking powder and blend thoroughly. Add milk while mixing.
- Add corn to mixture and combine by hand until corn is worked inches.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan and fill each cup with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/