Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bacon grease
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- Melt bacon grease in boiler.
- Add carrots and enough water to cover the top of carrots.
- Cover with a lid and place on medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until the carrots are tender when pricked with a fork.
- When carrots become tender pour half of the water off.
- Add melted butter, sugar and Sue Bee Honey to carrots.
- Place lid on pot and cook until completely tender.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/