Cranberry Blueberry Bread for the Bread Machine
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- Following the manufacturers directions for your bread machine, add all the ingredients to the bread pan except the cranberries and blueberries.
- Set the machine for either the Sweet or Basic/White bread cycle.
- Select either a Light or Medium crust.
- Add the cranberries and blueberries during the last 5 to 10 minutes of the kneading cycle or at the raisin/nut signal.
- *Note: Do not use the delay cycle for this bread recipe.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/