Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 - 1 lb can jellied cranberry
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup nondairy whipped topping
- Cream together cheese and Sue Bee Honey.
- Mix in pineapple and cranberry sauce just until blended.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Put into a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan and freeze until firm.
- Cut into 9 squares and serve each on a lettuce leaf.
- Top with additional nondairy whipped topping if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/