Cranberry Oat Bread
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick-cooking oat
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, oil, eggs and milk in large bowl; mix well.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in med bowl; mix well.
- Stir into honey mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon into two 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2 inch greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- Makes 2 loaves.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/