Cranberry Wheat-Free Muffins
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line muffin tin with large baking cups.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, vanilla and eggs, in another bowl, then stir cranberries into this mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Evenly fill each baking cut with the batter.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/