Cranberry Yam Bake
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 17 oz can yams
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Mix flour, oats and cinnamon together.
- Cut in margarine.
- Place yams and cranberries in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with flour mixture.
- Drizzle with Sue Bee Honey.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and bake until lightly browned.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/