Cream of Carrot and Honey Soup
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cream
- chopped parsley
- Slice carrots and put into a saucepan with the Sue Bee Honey, vegetable stock, garlic and salt.
- Bring to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste.
- Puree in a processor or blender and process, gently reheat before stirring in cream.
- Do not boil once cream is added.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
- If soup requires thickening, make a paste of a cornflour and water mix well before adding to soup.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/