Cream Filled Crescents
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of Sue Bee Honey; stir in almonds/pecans.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 rounded tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto each triangle; roll up loosely starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place rolls on ungreased baking sheet; curve each into crescent shape. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 12-14 minute or until brown. Serve rolls warm, drizzled with remaining Sue Bee Honey and any topping you like!
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/