Cream of Tomato Soup
Write a review
- 1/4 teaspoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 1/2 cups cooked tomatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- fresh ground black pepper fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh parsley fresh parsley
- Cook the onions and garlic in the butter with the salt until the onions are soft and translucent.
- Add the herbs and pepper, and saute a few more minutes.
- Add tomatoes, sherry and Sue Bee Honey.
- Cover and simmer 30-40 minutes.
- Cut the cream cheese into small cubes and add to the hot soup.
- Continue cooking and stir until smooth.
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/