Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups whole natural almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- Spread almonds in a shallow pan.
- Place in a cold oven; turn oven to 350 F and roast almonds 12 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until almonds are well roasted.
- Over medium heat in a medium saucepan, heat Sue Bee Honey and butter to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add almonds; simmer and stir for 2 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer almonds to a baking sheet coated with Pam; spread in a single layer and let cool slightly.
- Toss almonds with turbinado sugar to coat.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/