Curried Cauliflower Soup
- 1 teaspoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium tart apple
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large cauliflower
- 4 cups soup broth
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot and saute the onion until its golden brown and soft. About 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the apple, curry, garlic and cook for 2 more minutes or until the curry powder turns a deep yellow shade.
- Add the cauliflower and veggie broth. Bring to a simmer and cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20 minutes, then blend in a food processor or blender. I used a hand held emersion blender.
- Stir in the Sue Bee Honey and vinegar.
- Season with salt if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/