Curried Pumpkin Soup
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin cups vegetable broth
- 1/2-1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large Dutch oven, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender.
- Add in flour and curry powder and mix until blended.
- Gradually add the broth.
- Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, pumpkin, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cook until heated through.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/