Curried Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 8 ounces sweet potatoes
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- In saucepan, heat oil; saute garlic and onion until softened, approximately 5 minutes.
- add Sue Bee Honey, stock, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, curry powder, coriander and ginger.
- reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, approximately 20-30 min (depends are
- how small you cut your potatoes.)
- Puree in food processor or with immersion blender until smooth.
- Return to saucepan, if using food processor; stir in milk until blended.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/