Curried Quinoa Salad With Cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Rinse quinoa in plenty of water, drain.
- In medium saucepan, bring the two cups of water to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in quinoa.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let cool
- In small bowl, mix Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, vinegar, curry powder and red pepper flakes, stirring until completely blended
- Combine, in a serving bowl, remaining ingredients.
- Gently stir in cooled quinoa, then soy sauce mixture.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/