Got a sweet tooth craving? Then whip up a batch of these delicious cookies! The honey adds some extra sweetness to each bite and helps create a soft, moist cookie.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda together; set aside.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, sugar, butter and vanilla until well blended and slightly fluffy; scrape sides of bowl.
- Add flour mixture to sugar/butter mixture and blend together. Do not over mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough on to an ungreased non-stick pan, and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until browned around the edges. For crispier cookies bake 18 to 25 minutes.
- Set on wire rack to cool.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/