Easy French Toast
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Dash of salt
- cinnamon sugar
- 10 slices of bread
- Whisk together milk, eggs, Sue Bee Honey and salt.
- Dip bread slices in mixture and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar then place under broiler for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn over and sprinkle the other side with cinnamon sugar, then broil again for 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm topped by a Sue Bee Honey fruit spread or butter topping.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/