Economy Beef Stroganoff
- 1/4 cup. Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 8 oz bag noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 4 oz can mushroom pieces
- 1 small onion
- 1-1/4 tsp. Beef bouillon
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger and onions.
- Mix bouillon and water together and add all but 1/3 cup to browned hamburger.
- Stir in Sue Bee Honey, salt, garlic, ketchup and pepper.
- Mix the remaining bouillon and flour together and pour into the hamburger mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Stir in sour cream and mushrooms.
- Toss noodles with margarine and poppy seeds.
- In a large casserole dish, pour hamburger mixture over noodles and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/