Egg Roll Dipping Sauce
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 pinch powdered saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind pulp
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine cashews, cilantro, garlic, green onions, sugar, black pepper and cumin in a food processor or blender.
- Blend with short bursts until the mixture is well blended. The cashews and garlic must be well chopped.
- They should be about half the size of a grain of rice.
- Combine the Sue Bee Honey, vinegars, tamarind and saffron in a small bowl. Heat mixture for about 1 minute in microwave and stir until tamarind pulp dissolves completely.
- Pour tamarind mixture into blender or food processor with the cashew mixture and mix with short bursts until well combined (about 20 seconds).
- Pour blended sauce into small bowl and add oil. Stir by hand.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/