Fantastic Korean-Style Marinade for Beef Pork or Chicken
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 green onions
- 3-4 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In a bowl whisk together all marinade ingredients together until the sugar granules are completely dissolved.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
- Remove the meat and shake off excess marinade.
- Place the meat in a pan and allow to come down to room temperature (this will take a few hours).
- Grill as desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/