- 2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups of peeled figs
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Add figs, Sue Bee Honey, and lemon juice to medium size saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook until thick; approximately 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Add walnuts and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour hot jam into sterilized 1/2 pint jars, put on cap, screw band firmly tight.
- Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes or as recommended for your altitude.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/