Imploding Honey Custard Cake
This Imploding Honey Custard Cake is dangerously delicious.
There’s only one thing better than breakfast in bed … Breakfast Pizza in bed!
Flower Bee Baskets
Create a buzz this Mother's Day with easy-to-make flower bee baskets.
Sue Bee Honey Pancakes
2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
2 cups biscuit mix
1 cup milk
1. Grease griddle, skillet or electric griddle with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. Heat over medium or set electric griddle to 375 F. Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.
2. In medium bowl, stir all pancake ingredients until blended. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
3. Cook until edges are dry. Turn and cook other side until golden. Serve immediately with warm syrup.
3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. In 1-quart saucepan, mix all syrup ingredients and warm over low heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Keep warm and pour over hot pancakes.