Remedy for Cold and Flu
Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 quart vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated fresh horseradish
- 1 onion
- 1 head garlic
- 2 tablespoons powdered turmeric
- cayenne pepper
- In a glass or stainless steel sauce pan heat vinegar on the stove to where it is warm, but not boiling.
- Fill a clean glass jar with horseradish, onion, garlic, turmeric, and a pinch or two of Cayenne pepper.
- Pour in the warmed vinegar and cap with an acid-proof lid.
- Store in a warm place 3 to 4 weeks; shaking a few times a week.
- Strain mixture and add enough Sue Bee Honey to suit your taste.
- Rebottle fire cider and refrigerate.
- At the first sign of a cold take 1 to 2 tablespoons every 2 to 3 hours until your symptoms subside.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/