Five Spice Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the chicken, mix well, cover and put in the fridge to marinate, at least 2 hours or up to 24.
- When ready to bake remove the chicken from the fridge to get back to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven 325 F; line a baking tray with foil.
- Shake off the marinade, bake the wings for 1 hour or until tender, baste them now and then with the marinade, and if desired finish them under the grill.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/