Fluffy Pumpkin-Honey Frosting
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with icing sugar, 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, Sue Bee Honey and allspice until light and fluffy – about 3-4 minutes.
- In another bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in 2 additions.
- Refrigerate any unused frosting, also refrigerate cake after frosting.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/