Fresh Basil and Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry basil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 3-4 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves then mince together with the fresh basil leaves.
- Put in a jar and add remaining ingredients.
- Shake up and season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Store in a cool place.
For Thai-style Dressing
- Blend 1/2 cup dressing with 1 tablespoon minced fresh chile, 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro, 1 tablespoon, brown sugar and 1/2 cup crushed peanuts.
- Good over rice noodles, grains or vegetable salads.
For Ranch Dressing
- Blend 1/3 cup of dressing with 1/3 to 1/2 cup buttermilk.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/